Export Operations Executive
We are looking for an experienced Export Operations Executive to join our Melbourne team. With strong Export Operations experience, we are looking for someone with the desire and motivation to grow our Export division.
Reporting to the Melbourne Branch Manager, you will work closely with Freight Forwarding, Customs and Warehousing departments in order to maximise business opportunities and service new and existing clients effectively.
With an excellent knowledge of both air and ocean exports, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coordinate documentation for the movement of export freight
- Negotiate rates with carriers for air / sea shipments
- Liaise with DAFF, customs and other relevant parties, lodging export declarations
- Coordination of cartage according to client requirements, liaise with warehouse regarding cut off’s, pickups and ensure freight is checked in
- Provide regular updates on arrival details and status reports
- Ensure all shipments are invoiced correctly, completing profit & loss for each file.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with client providing effective solutions to the client’s needs
(You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.)