Cartage Coordinator (International Freight)
We are an Australian owned International Freight Forwarder and Third Party Logistics Operator. We have formed a strong reputation in the industry and are now looking to expand our presence. We serve our customers with integrated supply chain solutions that deliver cargo by Sea, Air, Road and Rail.
We are seeking a Cartage Coordinator to join our growing team in Ravenhall.
Day to day duties will include :
- Coordinating daily FCL, LCL and airfreight shipments
- Liaising with transport companies, internal departments and clients
- Organising timeslots
- Coordinating the development and implementation of key transport strategies and action plans that ensure sustainable long-term goals.
- Incorporate & embrace workflow processes and procedures with intention to work towards a paperless environment
- Advising and providing strategic, technical support to line managers on matters of transport and distribution.
- Developing and implementing innovative and sustainable business improvement programs.
- Auditing, analysing and reporting transport performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Quote Specialty projects & or destinations
- Ensure all deliveries are conducted smoothly with proper documentation.
- Follow company procedures relating to any issues raised regarding transport providers.
- Involve and receive feedback from staff daily/ongoing
- Co-ordinate effective and efficient routing of all deliveries and staff to ensure maximum delivery and service
- Regular discussion with Sales representatives and branch manager in regards to customer requirements and transport feedback.
- Monitoring deliveries and ensuring deadlines are met
To qualify for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Some experience in a fast paced cartage department & work within a team environment
- Previous experience in Cartage Coordination within a Freight Forwarding company essential (1 Year Minimum)
- Experience using CargoWise One & ABF ICS System
- Exposure to Workflow / paperless environment an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Basic Fleet control skills
If you have the necessary experience and drive, please apply now.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.